Strategic Objectives 3: Enhance capacity of communities and leaders to promote
Transparency, Accountability, and Anti-Corruption in the monitoring and delivery
- Design a Transparency, Accountability and Anti-corruption (TAAC) strategy
- Conduct a survey of community perspectives on the status of corruption in service delivery in
- Develop relevant training materials on TAAC
- Deliver training to build capacities of CSOs and media practitioners in empowering citizens
to effectively play their roles
- Undertake community-facility linkages strengthening.
- Promote use of community-based information management systems in the provision of health
care and other social service delivery interventions and referrals.
- Design relevant actions to remove administrative, legal and social barriers to communities’,
access, use and uptake of public services interventions